Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Ipad 2 and Morningstar

I have been having trouble using the morningstar.com website with my ipad2. It is the only website where the pages load either very slowly or not at all. I am using OS 9.1, Safari and have just restored the ipad, but it didn't seem to help. Any ideas?

Comments

• I don't have an iPad2, but there are times when the Morningstar website is so slow that it's basically unusable. It might be that the Safari browser is more sensitive then Chrome on Windows 10.
  • M* seems to run fine for me, with the same configuration that you tried. You may want to download the M* app for ipad. It has a bit different presentation than the main site, but works ok as well.
  • Agree with PRESSmUP that M* App would work faster even for older iPads. This is what I use on my iPad4 and it runs smoothly.
  • chip said:

I don't have an iPad2, but there are times when the Morningstar website is so slow that it's basically unusable. It might be that the Safari browser is more sensitive then Chrome on Windows 10.

OMG this. The M* website is incredibly slow at times and various errors are not uncommon.