Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Hyper Inflation Video

MJG
edited March 2012 in Off-Topic
Hi Guys,

I’ve been a bit too serious for a bit too long. It’s time for relief through humor.

A friend just provided access to a short video that serves this purpose while illustrating a few economic principles like extreme hyperinflation and the hazards from unexpected bubble outcomes.

Have some fun with this Link to a You Tube video:

My test revealed that the direct Link was somehow disabled. Here is the address: youtube.com/watch?v=BUM14iht6Zo.

Give it a try and enjoy. I find teachable lessons everywhere.

I trust Professor Snowball isn’t offended. Even if he is offended, I request that he not shortstop my continued participation in MFO.

Best Regards.

Comments

• edited March 2012

• edited March 2012
    I don't see why Mr. Snowball would be offended. But he might be offended because you mentioned he might be offended:-P

By the way, request for common feature. I need to actually see my tongue sticking out.

On second thoughts, perhaps not a good idea to post such links. I hadn't seen the video before I posted.