Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Ya Know, the problem with you folks here at MFO..............

edited March 2012 in Off-Topic
.........is that you all continue to wreck my "to do and chores" list; with all of the fine commentary and link postings.
Then, I have to do some "splaining" to my dear wife and daughter; as to why I am behind with my homestead/household duties. 'Course, they do fully understand the full benefits of being here, at MFO.

I thank you all again for being such a fine and sharing bunch of folks.

The subject line at least got a few of you into the door, eh?

Respectfully,
Catch

Comments

• Yea, my husband ask's "what are you doing"? I didn't try to change his dictionary from FA to MFO so I still answer "reading fund alarm". He alway's comes back with "what are they doing now?" if he is in the mood to hear me rag on about the state of the nation as it relates to our retirement accounts. So FA/MFO AND Catch - Thanks from me!
  • edited March 2012
    Well, this here's like a fancy Streisand concert ... old board more like goin to see Hank Williams Jr. -

Lyrics: "Nobody wants to get drunk and get loud. All my rowdy friends have settled down."
    http://www.metrolyrics.com/all-my-rowdy-friends-have-settled-down-lyrics-hank-williams-jr.html

• Hey, Hank. But there are surely others in addition to myself who'd still like to play the way we used to WANT to, but before we had any real money. To wit.:

I cannot vouch for that couple, don't know who they are. They stole uncle Jimmy's music and matched their own photos to the song:
    "The Weather Is Here, I Wish You Were Beautiful."