Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

• Ted March 2016
Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Any familiarity with Cookson Peirce Wealth Management?

Hi, and thanks in advance,

My friendly consultant at Schwab has invited me to a dinner, sponsored by Schwab and Cookson Peirce Wealth Management. It is at a very nice establishment nearby, so they're not skimping on the niceties. I have no familiarity with the firm, other than on their website they position the gamut of Catalyst Funds as a key component of their strategy...in addition perhaps to other wealth management solutions. I do know several on this site know of the Catayst Funds....any insight on Cookson Peirce firm in general?

thanks,

press

Comments

• @PressmUP: Have the most expensive steak on the menu, and a couple bottles of their highest priced wines, listen to what the have to say, then tell them I'll check with the Linkster and other MFO Members !
    Regards,
    Ted