Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Stupid Fund Number at Tocqueville

Does anyone one the "fund number" for each fund at Tocqueville? Apparently I need to know this fund number to make changes to my account. I couldn't do anything over the phone and now I have to waste postage to fill a form and send to them.

In the form, they ask this fund number. After multiple calls to US Bancorp, I'm about to pop a blood vessel already. The stupid fund number I cannot find on the website assuming it exists. Neither do I have time to call US Bancorp again in the day time. And I really do not want to get my form rejected.

So if anyone knows what the "fund number" - an internal number at Tocqueville - is for The Delafield Fund, I would really really appreciate it.

PS Now I know why people buy funds at brokerages. Idiot back office staff at fund companies...

Comments