Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

The Very Best

Hi Guys,

Having some time to waste, my wife and I discussed the current state of TV commercials. We both recalled that the commercial that we rated the VERY BEST was from GE. Here is a Link to it:

Please give it a try. Both the photography and the music are terrific. What do you think? Do you have a candidate?

Best Regards.

Comments

• Love it!
  • wind power, if only
  • And anyone with a dog with a mail truck obsession can't help but laugh out loud at this:

• Nearly anything with Clydesdale's and puppies do it for me.
  • Hi Guys,

Thank you folks for your kind interest. I especially want to thank Hank and Anna for their candidates for the Very Best award.

I believe their submittals are excellent alternatives deserving of consideration, but I remain comitted to my original selection. Not only is the photography and the music outstanding, but the "catch the wind" theme is precisely aligned with the sponsor's wind turbine product. The advertisement is pitch perfect. That doesn't happen all that often.

With time, we'll do more catching of the wind.

Best Wishes.
  • As long as we are doing cute ads with dogs and horse, here is my choice, I have a basset.