Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Rolling Return

Sorry, I know I have asked this before, and I think someone answered it but I forgot. Some website provides Rolling Returns for funds. I don't recall which. Unless I'm mistaken Chip/Charles were also looking into providing this metric on MFO.

Does anyone know where I can get Rolling Returns? I thought M* provided it but I can't find.

Comments

• M* offers rolling returns. If you choose the Chart tab, you will see a pull down menu called Growth at the top left of the chart. From there you can switch to Rolling Returns .

• Then choose the "rolling period." It defaults to something silly, like three months. You can set it to show a long series of five year periods and set the report to "max."

You might want to play using FCNTX, which gives you lots of data to visualize.
  • Doh! Thanks guys.