Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

The Markets and More ... Week ending April 21, 2017

edited April 2017 in The OT Bullpen
This past week saw Old_Skeets market barometer have an average reading for the week of 147 compared to the previous week's average of 143. A higher reading indicates there is more investment value in the S&P 500 Index over a lower reading. Recently, I have seen stock market prices falling and US 10 Year bond prices rising with their yields falling. This week due to the strong earnings calendar (reporting) I am thinking we will see stocks rise and bond prices fall with their yields rising.

I am still with my overall plan to continue the process and reduce my equity allocation towards its lower range as we move towards summer ... and, I most likely will do a little equity selling into the anticipated stock market strength this week.

Have a great week ... and, I wish all "Good Investing."

Skeet