Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Barclay's....new job(s) postings, submit resume' online..........

edited July 2012 in Off-Topic
PR News Release --- immediate

Barclay's is seeking qualified individuals for numerous job openings. Qualifications for positions will be determined from submitted, online resumes'.
Proof of attendance at an approved business ethics class, course or seminar (including online courses) is not mandatory.
All formally hired and postioned employee(s) will be and are further held harmless from criminal prosecution for any and all events and/or situations they may encounter or have knowledge of for their remaining lifespan, beginning after a 90 business days probationary period.

Please direct and forward resumes' via the connection and notations found at "FindMeAJob.com"

Comments

• Can I work from home? Do they give a bonus even when I lose money?
  • Reply to @Anna: It is 'yes' to all above. You are also guaranteed a generous retirement package called "golden parachute".
  • Reply to @Sven: ... a generous retirement package called "golden parachute".

I guess if you have one of those you don't need a "safety-net".