Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• Wouldn't you know: my PREMX was featured. It's been up and down over the several years I've owned it. Just last summer, and maybe for the wrong reasons, I doubled-down on PREMX. It is serving me quite well..... And as long as the earth doesn't explode or vaporize or come to an end, I'm not too concerned about the share-price. The monthly dividends at this point are being reinvested. I'm retired now, just waiting to reach 59 and a half to begin tapping those divs. without penalty. Morningstar just featured this fund, too, in a thing dated 11 July. I'm 53% bonds now, and the lion's share is in PREMX. The remainder is in MAPOX, which is a balanced fund, holding about one-third bonds. I've sold my Pfizer to pay off my car. So my biggest equity position is in MAPIX now, over 35% of portfolio.