Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Morningstar Portfolio Manager & Other site links not working.

edited October 2017 in Off-Topic
X

Comments

• @Old_Skeet: I don't use * Portfolio Manager, but last night they were giving incorrect NAV's for several funds showing them down when in fact they were up.
  • Hello,

Thanks @Ted for your comment.

In addition, StockCharts.com can't be reached this morning eithier!

Seems, this might be more than a glitch at M*.
  • This StockCharts loaded and could be operated without problem at 11:15am, Saturday.

http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/perf.php?FSPHX,PRHSX,FSHCX,FHLC&n=200&O=011000
  • edited October 2017
    Hi Catch22 & others,

I tried these sites on another machine and I could load them which operates on Windows; but, my android machine is a no go.
  • @MFO Members: It must be a "bad hair day", trying to link this week's WealthTrack since early this morning. It appeas the site is down.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • edited October 2017
    My tablet that runs on Android has some links that work and others that don't; however, my cell phone that runs on the Android system has all sites still working ... even the sites that the table can not currently access the cell phone can. And, on my laptod that is a Windows machine everything still works. Seems .... my table has been hacked. And, rather than spend time energy and money to get the virus off of it ... Well, it's garbage time for the tablet.
  • Hello,

I took all the sites out that were bookmarked and not working. And, reloaded them. Everything is now working so I'll be keeping the tablet a while longer. This is indeed strange.