Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

notes of special import to the board: the RPHYX conference call and an impending software upgrade

Dear friends.

This is just a quick heads-up. More details will follow but ...

1. I've set up a conference call with David Sherman of Cohanzick Asset Management, manager of RiverPark Short Term High Yield, and Morty Schaja, RiverPark's president. The call will occur September 13th at 7:00 p.m., Eastern. I'll moderate the call, which mostly means that I'll start with the two obvious questions: how bad can the downside get and how are changes in the market affecting your ability to continue finding funds? Details on registering are in my September essay.

2. there's a major software upgrade coming. Accipiter has been writing furiously and has managed to incorporate a number of cool features (yes, that includes easier hyperlinking) that folks have been asking for while preserving the board's look and feel. Highlights of the new software are contained in a note from chip at the end of the September essay.

We'll keep you informed as things get closer, but I thought you'd like to know.

David

Comments

• edited September 2012
    David, any feedback on proposed upgrade look and feel. have a glance when you have time.