Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

RPHYX Conference Call

edited September 2012 in Fund Discussions
I would like to thank David Snowball for the effort expended arranging the exclusive MFO conference call with Riverpark. David Sherman provided a compelling insight into the fund that could never be found in a prospectus. I now know where and how I will be using the fund that I would have been oblivious to had it not been identified on MFO and subsequently the interaction with the manager. Great job David and should the situation arise to peek behind the scenes with other little known gems that would also be greatly appreciated I am sure by the membership.

Comments

• Would it be possible to have a "log" transcribed perhaps? Just asking...
  • Thanks, VF! Not sure on the transcript piece, but I did - as you'll see - try a summary and I'll incorporate more into an updated profile for October. As always, I'll give the manager a chance to fact check my profile so we'll be a close to his insights as we can be.

David