Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

RiverPark Short Term High Yield (RPHYX, RPHIX) conference: (corrected) link to the recording

Dear friends,

Here's a link to an mp3 version of Thursday night's conference call. The RiverPark folks guess it will take between 10-30 seconds to load, depending on your connection. No immediate prospect of a transcript.

http://78449.choruscall.com/riverpark/riverpark120913.mp3

When you click on the link, the file will load in your browser and will begin playing after its partially loaded.

For what interest it holds,

David

Comments

• Excellent presentation, comfort raising.
  • Hi....I thought the RPHYX call was excellent ( my connection kept dropping after 30 minutes, but I listened to the call in its entirety through the posted link). It felt like sitting around with friends and family talking investments. I've been participating in various webinars and calls (M*star, Fido, Index Universe and other fund companies) over the last few months, and this call rated #1. I liked the format, the facts and the personalities. David Snowball seems to have uncovered a gem and 'went for it' to spread the word. David Sherman presented the facts of the fund in the context of its mission and the current financial realities clearly and honestly. I took more notes-the info was pertinent- than probably collectively of the last 5 calls/webinars I attended.... and actually felt like David Sherman takes the highest fiduciary standard towards his client, the investor (seeking the sweet spot between best safe yield and doing no harm). Although I'm not recklessly willing to jettison my distrust and disgust towards Wall Street, my trust towards this fund feels solid. I am currently happy with 3-4% in these market conditions, and am grateful for the reassuring conference call. I hope to discuss RPHYX fund specifics more as the conversation continues. Thanks David, David, Morty and the staff behind this. Gary
  • Thanks David,

This is about as nuts and bolts as it gets. I'm not a widow nor an orphan but, I appreciate David Sherman's openness and honesty...both very refreshing.

As an investor, these conference calls are as close as it gets to the "breaking bread" at the kitchen table.

Thanks again for your effort in making this available to MFO.