Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

John Waggoner: How Active Are The Largest Actively Managed Funds?

FYI: (Click On Article title At Top Of Google)

Active share is a measurement that shows how closely a fund's portfolio matches its benchmark index. An active share of zero means the portfolio matches the index exactly, while an active share of 100 means it has no stocks from its benchmark. Funds are ranked according to assets. Data courtesy of Morningstar Direct.
Regards,
Ted
https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=_AzXWtXCNaK4jwT14Y0g&q=investment+news++How+Active+Are+The+Largest+Actively+Managed+Funds?&oq=investment+news++How+Active+Are+The+Largest+Actively+Managed+Funds?&gs_l=psy-ab.3...1502.14870.0.17262.18.17.0.0.0.0.108.1032.16j1.17.0..2..0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.16.964.0..0j35i39k1j0i131k1j0i20i263k1.0.UvVNjShflbI

1. American Funds Growth Fund Of America
2. Fidelity Contrafund
3. American Funds Washington Mutual
4. American Funds Fundamental Investors
5. American Funds Investment Co. of America
6. Dodge & Cox Stock
7. Vanguard PRIMECAP
8. American Funds AMCAP
9. T. Rowe Price Growth Stock
10. T. Rowe Price Blue Chip Growth
11. American Funds American Mutual
12. Vanguard Windsor II