Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

John Waggoner: Small-Cap Stocks Unfazed By Trade Tensions

FYI: Sometimes, you manage to get things half right, and that turns out to be all wrong. For example, you might be correct in assuming that the rope bridge is the best route across Casket Canyon. This would be wrong, however, if you overlooked an irritable gorilla on the other side.
Similarly, you might expect that small-cap stocks would be relatively immune to a trade war, since they tend to do most of their business in the United States. If a trade war triggers a broad market sell-off or harms the economy, however, your small-company stocks will prove little comfort.
Regards,
Ted
https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=qCYqW6Y_h8uPBLPaj1A&q=investment+news+Small-cap+stocks+unfazed+by+trade+tensions&oq=investment+news+Small-cap+stocks+unfazed+by+trade+tensions&gs_l=psy-ab.3...1748.10147.0.11410.18.17.0.0.0.0.87.983.17.17.0..2..0...1.1j2.64.psy-ab..1.16.894.0..0j35i39k1j0i131k1j0i20i264k1j0i131i20i264k1.0.rwSVv-L6Grs