Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Donate button & Amazon link in side bar

edited October 2012 in Technical Questions
Accipiter's been tinkering behind the scenes, again. His new effort has been to create a plugin that displays our donate button and Amazon link in the sidebar of the discussion area. He thinks the Amazon link, especially, will be more convenient for those who spend a fair amount of time here. David asked me to let the board decide, so I'm posting a quick poll, here. Please take a moment to vote, and also to leave any comments, questions or concerns.

Thanks,
chip

Comments

• Although it's only one click closer than using the "Support Us" in the tool bar, it probably serves more as a reminder to us lurkers that nothing is truly free. Since I do half my holiday shopping on Amazon and almost always enter or re-enter thru MFO before checking out (guess that re-entry works), there are a few pence supporting the project. Guess I'll vote for "it's not a nuisance" tho I leaned toward "I don't care" until the debate.