Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Chuck Jaffe's Money Life Show: Guest: David Snowball, Founder, MFO

FYI: (Slide Mouse to 36:10 minutes for David Snowball interview.)

Tom Lydon of ETFTrends.com made Aberdeen Standard Physical Palladium Shares his ETF of the Week, noting that it is trending -- above its 200-day moving average -- at a time when most investments have been hurting, and that it expands the alternative holdings in an investor's portfolio. Also, Chuck talks about how he set's goals for the New Year, Joe Boroff discusses Fidelity Investment's 10th annual Financial Resolutions Survey, and David Snowball of MutualFundObserver.com has the Market Call.
Regards,
Ted
https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/moneylife-with-chuck-jaffe

Comments

• Thanks for the link Ted. Nice job David !
    Derf
  • It is always a good day when David is on Chuck's show. I liked his words about the Bruce Fund especially.
    Dave
  • DaveSch said:

It is always a good day when David is on Chuck's show. I liked his words about the Bruce Fund especially. Dave

Ditto.

But the market fell 200 points while I listened. So you might want to hold off until after 4 PM EST.
  • Thanks for calling this to our attention, Ted. DS was in top No Nonsense form. I sure appreciate clear thinking.