Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Warren Buffett: Jack Bogle Did More For The Individual Investor Than Anyone He's Ever Known

FYI: Warren Buffett paid tribute to fellow investing legend Jack Bogle, who died Wednesday at the age of 89.

"Jack did more for American investors as a whole than any individual I've known," Buffett told CNBC's Becky Quick. "A lot of Wall Street is devoted to charging a lot for nothing. He charged nothing to accomplish a huge amount."
Regards,
Ted
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/16/warren-buffett-says-jack-bogle-did-more-for-the-individual-investor-than-anyone-hes-ever-known.html

Comments

• I never met Jack Bogle, but I owe him my current financial security to him and his wisdom. Following his advice was and will continue to be my family's well-being and happiness. Thank you Jack.