Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Wells Fargo chucks its Retirement Plan business

THEY want to focus on their core business. Well, okay; have at it, then. Better yet, just go away; as it seems lies and cheating are inside this business model. Hand slap fines don't cut it.
Oh, well. WFC won't ever have any of our money to play games with; nor anyone's, who asks my recommendation.

Article

Comments

• edited April 2019
    Wow , gal pal adviser jumped the fence in Nov. Sometimes the grass isn't greener on the other side of the fence !!

Derf
  • "'To the best of our knowledge, there weren't problems in this part of the organization.'"
    "Wells Fargo said the deal reflects its goal of focusing resources on areas it can grow."

Well, there we go. WF needs to cheat to grow, and this part of the business wasn't cheating (much), so they had to dump it.
  • I could only hope that I could get my 401k away from them....