Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

EIXIX -- First Quarterly Fact Sheet Available

The first quarterly fact sheet for this "hot out of the gates" RMBS fund is available. It includes the first holdings info I have seen for this new fund.
The Catalyst Enhanced Income Strategy Fund seeks to generate current income via investments
in often overlooked segments of non-agency residential mortgage backed securities (RMBS) and
other fixed income asset-backed securities.
https://catalystmf.com/docs/funds/income_oriented_strategies/Catalyst_Enhanced_Income_Strategy_Fund/FactSheet.pdf

Comments

• I have stayed clear of Catalyst funds ever since they changed the NAV after I sold a position, giving me less money. Their excuse, of course, was with thinly traded securities the individual positions are "valued" by a methodology not the market. Nevertheless, they were unwilling to stand by the NAV they disseminated on the day of the sale.