Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Josh Brown: Speedy Service Systems: Video & Audio Presentation

FYI: One of my favorite films about business is The Founder, which came and went in theaters but then found a cult following on Netflix, where it always seems to pop up on my welcome screen – perhaps yours as well.

Michael Keaton is both the hero of the story and the antagonist in his role as Ray Kroc, the milkshake machine salesman who builds and then eventually commandeers the entire McDonald’s corporation from its founders, a pair of brothers who began with a hamburger stand in Southern California.

My favorite scene in the movie is where they’re trying to work out the choreography of the Speedy Service System, to get as much efficiency and sales volume out of the limited staff and space they’ll have behind the counter…
Regards,
Ted
https://thereformedbroker.com/2019/04/15/systems/