Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Ben Carlson: How To Win Any Argument About The Stock Market

TedTed
edited June 2019 in The Bullpen
FYI: I recently learned Fortune Magazine was created just 90 days after the stock market crash of 1929 began. It’s impressive that the brand has had such staying power over the years, especially in light of the ever-changing media landscape of the past couple of decades. I’ve always been a huge fan of Fortune’s business and market profile pieces over the years and the long list of great writers they’ve had. So I jumped at the chance to begin writing for them when the opportunity arose.

Here is my first piece that was published a couple of weeks ago about how to win any debate about the markets.
Regards,
Ted
http://awealthofcommonsense.com/2019/06/how-to-win-any-argument-about-the-stock-market/