Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Ben Carlson: Would The Market Care If The President Was Impeached?

FYI: My editor at Fortune asked if I had any thoughts on the potential market impact from the impeachment. I was hesitant at first because I don’t think you can put too much stock into these events in terms of how they’ll impact the markets.

And looking at the market impact from the admittedly small sample size of historical impeachments proceedings showed the markets basically do what they’re going to do regardless of the political theater. Here’s what I came up with.
Regards,
Ted
https://awealthofcommonsense.com/2019/10/does-the-market-care-about-an-impeachment/?utm_source=Daily+AR&utm_campaign=673627977e-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c08a59015d-673627977e-144127017