Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Buffett's Son Says He's Prepared Entire Life For Role

edited February 2013 in Off-Topic
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-08/buffett-s-son-says-he-s-prepared-whole-life-for-berkshire-role.html

Given Howard's time at Archer Daniels Midland and his experience with farming, I still think ADM being a Berkshire company eventually happens.

Comments

• Not being a billionaire investor's son, but having grown up on a farm and still owning a little land, I don't see that as training for Berkshire;and he's not the picture of health. I prefer dividends instead of having to sell my stock for money to meet expenses, so I own little Berkshire, but I don't see Howard as my representative, unless he pushes for dividends so I can keep the stock and get some income. Does he have a smart, interested daughter?
  • Don't we all? (-:
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Reply to @STB65: He has been in the board of several companies. He is not just an farmer. That is mostly a hobby for this guy.