Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Why Every Investor Should Own Hazardous Waste Stocks

edited December 2019 in Fund Discussions
https://www.etftrends.com/core-etf-channel/why-every-investor-should-own-hazardous-waste-stocks/

There’s only one guy in history who’s built three Fortune 500 companies.

His name was Wayne Huizenga.

Wayne founded automotive retailer AutoNation. He was also instrumental in Blockbuster Video’s growth. He wisely sold his stake for $8.4 billion in 1994.

Comments

• edited December 2019
    @JohnN, Thanks for the fix! (I’ve edited out my earlier harsh critique.)

Excerpt - “There are lots of reasons to hold trash stocks right now.” / / I’ve not owned any trash stocks. But have owned some trashy funds in the past.

Here’s another article to supplement your post: Smells Like Money: The Business of Waste Management
    https://articles.bplans.com/smells-like-money-the-business-of-waste-management/
  • edited December 2019
    @hank (and others): I’m almost positive @johnN is a non-native English speaker
  • edited December 2019
    Graust said:

@hank (and others): I’m almost positive @johnN is a non-native English speaker

@Graust,

Thanks for the polite reminder. I believe that’s the case. But here’s the headline from the linked article, which I simply cut & pasted here:

Why Every Investor Should Own Hazardous Waste Stocks

(It was unfair of me to throw the grammatical stuff at him, however, under the circumstances.) :)

Regards

• edited December 2019
    @hank: Hahaha I almost said something about the spelling/typo, but didn’t want to belabor my point. But you’re right, copy/paste is less language dependent haha. Cheers, good sir:)
  • edited December 2019
    I was naughty though.

I’ll delete my snide remarks once @JohnN corrects the obvious copy errors. Cheers!
  • Thx for corrections...was so busy at work today
  • edited December 2019
    Thanks for the fix @JohnN. Looks much more professional now.

That article’s headline (in white) looked like it might be hard to copy & paste. But I was able to do so without any problem. Good idea to cut and paste those if you find proof-reading difficult.
  • Hi johnN,

Thanks for your continued of posting of articles for members to read. You have been finding some good reads; and, I want you to know it is much appreciated.

Cordially,
    Skeet
  • edited December 2019
    delete