Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

M* Fund Spy: December Analyst Ratings Upgrades, Downgrades, and More

Morningstar issued Analyst Ratings for 641 fund share classes, separately managed accounts/collective investment trusts, and exchange-traded funds in December 2019. Of these, 311 maintained their ratings, 194 were downgrades, 76 were upgrades, 31 were new to coverage, and 29 were placed under review because of material changes, such as manager departures.

Mentioned: JPMorgan US Small Company L (JUSSX) , BlackRock Total Return Instl (MAHQX) , Vanguard Balanced Index Inv (VBINX) , JPMorgan Intrepid Mid Cap I (WOOPX) , Goldman Sachs High Yield Instl (GSHIX) , JPMorgan Market Expansion Enh Idx I (PGMIX) , Polaris Global Value (PGVFX) , Janus Henderson Balanced I (JBALX) , JPMorgan Small Cap Core A (VSSBX) , JPMorgan Intrepid Growth I (JPGSX)

Fund Spy Article