Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

The 100 most sustainable companies of 2020

For what interest it holds and I'm of the opinion that it should interest you a lot.

"A list of the 100 corporations doing the most to implement sustainable business practices was released Tuesday at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, where world leaders gathered and called for cooperation on climate change.

Canadian research firm Corporate Knights released its 16th annual ranking of the world’s 100 most sustainable corporations after an assessment of nearly 7,400 companies with more than $1 billion in revenues."

(A link to the list is contained within the article) I'm unfamiliar with the Changing America website but it looks interesting and I'll spend some time exploring it this weekend.

ARTICLE HERE