Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

IOFIX

edited April 2020 in Fund Discussions
After falling like a stone, IOFIX slowly but steadily rises up again. This may not mean much because the outbreak is far from over, and panic selling may lead to the same problem for the managers. Or maybe the worst is behind them, because it was once in a century storm?

The copy of the letter from IOFIX placed to the Fund Discussions by davfor on March 21 ends by the words: "If you would like to schedule a call with one of the portfolio managers, we are happy to schedule it." Perhaps this was a part of a separate message, because I do not see it in the pdf file that I downloaded from their website, or maybe they changed the text. But I wonder whether someone already tried to contact the managers, or everybody gave up on the fund?

Comments

• It paid dividend of .05 on 3/31. Same as per last 12 months.
    Derf