Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

John Hopkins Covid-19 Map

Comments

• edited April 2020
    Hi Lewis,
    I've watched this from the early days. I take a picture from the laptop screen everyday.
    The global map and then zoom in to the Michigan map.
    I've maintained this...........but, it sure is damn depressing.
    ALSO, the "dots" have changed relative to "number of cases". Early on, I hopped around to view different countries for a fast discovery. Example: I recall when Italy started to have serious numbers and seeing only 1 dot for Switzerland which = 1 case. Japan, one could view individual locations and case numbers; Sapporo only, etc. Same with Michigan.
    'Course, the numbers are so large now for countries.........I now focus more at our state level by county and zip code, as these data bases have become available.

Take care of you and yours,
    Catch
  • edited April 2020
    Thanks, Catch. The numbers are both depressing and hopeful as we see them shrink in certain places and we wait for this to end. It is rare that humanity shares a global event everyone will remember. This is one.