Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

GLD: Next Buying Opportunity In About 6 Weeks' Time

edited August 2020 in Other Investing
https://www.google.com/amp/s/seekingalpha.com/amp/article/4371007-gld-next-buying-opportunity-in-6-weeks-time

GLD: Next Buying Opportunity In About 6 Weeks' Time
Aug. 26, 2020 10:35 PMSPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD)
Summary
Gold is trying to confirm its daily cycle low.
We are on week 24 of the intermediate cycle.
The momentum of the yearly cycle and 8-year cycle should mean we have a couple of years left in this bull market.

We did added more gold recently [both physicals gold silvers also from AMPEX.COM and GLD]. think could be more gas left in the tank especially Feds keep pumping more money and central banks around the world keep borrowing to keep their economies afloat.

Comments

• edited August 2020
    Can you narrow it down a bit more?

Would that be morning or afternoon? London time or New York?
  • Hi sir @_hank... it impossible to bet against AI
  • Yes, wondering the same @hank:)

I've been in for a while and about where I want to be with percentage. Given everything that is going on in this world, I would expect this trend up to continue for a while.
  • George Soros called me and said buy a 1000 shares of GLD etf (using a market order) at 10:45 am EDT on 10/7/2020. Said the trade will be good until 1/20/2021. He's calling me back later to advise me as to which model of the Bentley Bentayga I should buy !