Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

• Mark February 2021
Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Reddit trade of the day, week or month, For informational purposes only.....

BIOTECH.

I post this relative for those who may hold a single stock or an etf with a limited number of holdings who discover price changes that may be abnormal.

A long time and remaining investor in health/medical devices, biotech and related technology. Keep in mind, that many areas of health related have had decent performance since and from COVID impacts.
Anyhoo..........just a few items that may be of interest.

Reddit, Biotech, broad search

BioTech ETF list, U.S. traded

The below chart/graphic is active/real time; but click the other time period choices just above the chart for returns reference for other time periods. You will discover the large change that has already taken place for this stock.

NVAX chart, Google Finance

Take care,
Catch

Comments

• @catch - thank you and yes I do follow this closely as I own a few funds that lean in that direction. Interesting times.