Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Better Buy: Vanguard Growth Index Fund vs. USAA Nasdaq-100 Index Fund

Comments

• I used to own USNQX and sold it to purchase an interest in NASDX. I have owned NASDX for several years. I have more than doubled my investment since I have purchased it.

• From the silly article:

"Should you invest $1,000 in USAA Mutual Funds Trust - USAA Nasdaq-100 Index Fund right now?

Before you consider USAA Mutual Funds Trust - USAA Nasdaq-100 Index Fund, you'll want to hear this.

Investing legends and Motley Fool Co-founders David and Tom Gardner just revealed what they believe are the 10 best stocks for investors to buy right now... and USAA Mutual Funds Trust - USAA Nasdaq-100 Index Fund wasn't one of them."

I wonder why that is. Could it be the fact that the index fund is made up of stocks? Who writes these things.