Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• The Vanguard funds listed below earned taxable income and/or realized capital gains for their fiscal years ended December 31, 2012 or January 31, 2013, that were greater than the amounts distributed in December 2012. The remaining taxable income or gains will be distributed in March 2013 as "supplemental" income dividends or capital gains distributions.

Note: These supplemental fund distributions will be reported on 2013 tax forms. Vanguard will not generate updated tax forms for 2012. The gains reported here are taxable for the year during which they are declared.

---

According to tables in the page the declaration date (record date) is either 3/18 or 3/27.
  • thanks, TheShadow, as always for your understated and helpful reporting. as a result, i expect to maintain some sanity when my vanguard healthcare fund drops $4 on monday.
  • Reply to @fundalarm: No problem. I will also get hit $4.15 (Energy and Health).