Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

• Sven December 2021
Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

ETFs for 2022 from Kiplinger

I have copied a link to Kiplinger's presentation of ETF suggestions for the coming year. Several of the funds listed have had a least some mention on MFO. I was struck by the wide variety of funds discussed, many of which are very small and might well be considered speculative. Among the biggies are VOO, VYM, QUAL, and VDE; while some really small ones also make the list: DEEP and LRNZ are tiny. I have profitably owned the small-cap CALF, now at $400M AUM. PAVE gets a favorable write-up as do several other sector funds. Bond and income vehicles are well represented. The article takes a bit of a shotgun approach that may reflect the diversity of the ETF universe and the writer's desire to cover a lot of bases. Fortunately it's an article which can be read via scrolling as opposed to many K articles that require searching for a "next" button among the ads.

https://www.kiplinger.com/investing/etfs/603977/the-22-best-etfs-to-buy-for-a-prosperous-2022?rmrecid=1884004435&utm_medium=email

Comments