Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Large Cap International Growth Fund

edited March 2013 in Fund Discussions
I am looking for a large cap international growth fund which would deliver consistent returns over the long term.

What are the good candidates?

Is FMI International a good candidate?
Any others?

Comments

• Depending on where your account is custodied, you might be able to access all of the following as ntf: SGOVX, ARTIX, ICEIX, OAKIX. Others to consider for higher growth potential might be QFVIX, WAIOX and WAIGX. They have higher expense ratios, but the returns have been most impressive. TBGVX has a similar record to SGOVX, but its expense ratio is much higher. I would go with SGOVX for a low-volatility option. For higher octane, you might consider QFVIX, relatively unknown but strong management.
  • Reply to @BobC: He mentioned large cap. WAIOX is mostly small/mid cap fund. I did not check other funds. Maybe they might have large allocation to small/mid caps as well.