Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

June's commentary has arrived

Once again, thank you to David's team for putting another great issue.

Comments

• I have just finished the article by Devesh Shah. And I am about to read the articles at his links. Excellent stuff.

• We've had nice feedback about Devesh's synopsis of his time with David Sherman and David's investment reflections. I think that Lynn makes a good case for concern about a "hard landing." And I'd love to find a way to raise the visibility of the HSA piece. It's one of those weird devices that seems a bit off-putting to novices, even though it has the potential to do great good for them.

Cheers!
  • In addition, I would also recommend Lynn's article on helping his friend "Carol" a useful read for those who are helping others figure out personal investing on a friendly basis. There are a lot of links of great help there. The article is written in a way so it's easy to read.