Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

TD Ameritrade's websites are no longer operational ?

Guys...It seems to me,

All of TD Ameritrade's websites are shutting down.
or when clicked ...It's linked/forwarded to Schwab Now?
I tried a few unique and even accounts login has stopped working.?

Is anyone else here seeing this?
Think or Swim users?

Thanks.
Majick

Comments

• As users were converted over, the TDA links seemed to be disabled. Have all the accounts been reassigned now, perhaps?
  • Do you have a Schwab account? Is so, you will find your TDA account there. My TDA account transferred fairly seamlessly. You should have received information and warning in the mail. Just give Schwab a call.
  • MikeM picked up on a possibility I overlooked; that you might not have any idea that TDA accounts were moved over to Schwab. As he noted, a call to them will facilitate your conversion (account numbers, login, etc). Be aware that if you're coming from TOS, Schwab should grandfather in the TOS trading fee structure for $15 trades.
  • Yes. All my accounts were moved in Sept and Now I don't have any TDA accounts...However, some TDA website,which did not require LogIn...I can not access it...It just redirected to Schwab.
    ...Namely finding Any equivalent Mutual Funds to ETF or a Similar Fund NTF or Load type...under the research tab.

Even clearing Web History did not help...

research.tdameritrade.com/grid/public/mutualfunds/compare/compareResults.asp?tab=FeesMgmt&data=B64ENCeyJzeW1ib2xTaW5nbGUiOiJEQk1BWCIsInN5bWJvbE11bHRpcGxlIjoiREJNQVgsIFZUSSwgRkJBTFgiLCJjb21wYXJlZFRvIjoiRVRGIiwiY3VycmVudFBhZ2UiOiJjb21wYXJlcmVzdWx0cy5hc3AiLCJ0YWIiOiJGZWVzTWdtdCIsImZvcm1XYXNVc2VkIjpmYWxzZSwiY29tcGFyZVR5cGUiOiJzcGVjaWZpYyIsImFvRXhwYW5kIjpmYWxzZSwibWluaW11bUludmVzdG1lbnQiOiJBbnkiLCJzYWxlc0xvYWQiOnRydWUsInRyYW5zYWN0aW9uRmVlIjpmYWxzZSwiZXhwZW5zZSI6dHJ1ZSwib3BlbkNsb3NlZCI6dHJ1ZSwicmVsYXRpdmVWYWx1ZXMiOiJzZWxlY3RlZGZ1bmRzIn0=