Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Reminder to Support MFO With Amazon Link

edited July 2011 in Off-Topic
Please use MFO's Amazon link when you shop as a way of supporting this great site. My husband's been looking at their fish finders and I just bought a digital scale for the kitchen for only $25.00!

This link goes to the "support" page at MFO. From there you can click on the Amazon link and save it to your desktop as we do. http://www.mutualfundobserver.com/support.php

Comments

• Hi Mindy,

As with FundAlarm, I have also explained the value and passed along the link to family and friends for their use, too. They understand that it does not change their purchase cost and their purchase supports a fine site. I also try to prompt them to actually read the discussions boards, too.

Take care,
    Catch
  • Thank you for the reminder. We are planning to order several iPad2 for the family.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • been buyin' @ Amazon via mfo
    it's not too bad, just one extra link screen and hope to keep this site runnin:)