Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

page content doesn't appear in Firefox

edited November 2013 in Fund Discussions
This is odd. I can only see the blue header in the pages of MFO since yesterday. I am using the Opera browser to write this. Does anybody else have this problem?

Comments

• I'm so sorry you're having trouble with the site. Firefox seems to be working fine for me using version 25.0 on a Windows 7 PC. You might try clearing your cache to see if that helps. You can follow the instructions at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache to do that. You could also try changing the text size that the page is displaying. Some folks have had trouble with certain text settings working on the site.

If neither of those work, please let me know, and we'll keep trying.
  • I had the same problem at one point. It was a "text zoom" setting. As soon as I set it back to 100%, all was well.
  • Thanks David. You were right. I had the zoom set to 120%. I can see the page at 100% and at 110%, but then, at 120% the text disappears. I guess I will just get new glasses.