Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Market Commentaries

beebee
edited November 2013 in Fund Discussions
Lots of topics from money managers and the like.

commentaries

scroll down to view the topics

Comments

• Nice.

Proof positive that everybody has an opinion=).

Thanks Bee.
  • Dear Bee: Nice link, when I grow up I want to be just like you.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • beebee
    edited November 2013
    Reply to @Ted:

I Just follow the advice of a very wise man who uttered:

"Keep learning more and more about less and less until you know everything about nothing"

• Reply to @bee: I'm finding out less and less about more and more until I know nothing about everything.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • Bee,Thanks for this link.Some I am familiar with, others would take more research by me for rather generic and group-think info. It is an excellent financial resource aggregator for this board.We should all bookmark it for at least a once a week glance.
    Of the links I read,I would urge many to review the one by T C W's Tad Rivelle http://advisorperspectives.com/commentaries/tcw_110813.php
    He touches on free market credit theory,the unintended consequences of the government policy of the last 5 years, the continued under-performance of the economy and the much discussed widening of society's wealth-gap.
    Thanks again Bee.To all ,a wonderful Holiday Week.