Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Thanks David & MFO - BMPEX

I just wanted to thank you Dave and the MFO folks. I recently started a Roth with BMPEX after learning about it here. I read everything I could find, I listened to the conference call etc... I exchanged several emails with Zac & Matt Shaver and I feel extremely comfortable partnering with Zac for the long term. I couldn't be happier with this addition to my Roth IRA's.

Comments

• We wish you well with it. I really think the "comfortable partnering" piece is the key. Every fund, strategy and manager is going to go through periods of sub-par performance and every one is going to be plagued by the occasional high-visibility mistake. If you and the manager are fundamentally on the same page, though, you're much more likely to endure the bad times and profit from the good.

As ever,

David