Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

anyone bailin out yet? ntip

edited August 2011 in Off-Topic
anyone bailin out yet? ntip

Comments

• Hi John,

In short words no. It seems hedge funds are de-leverings. I have linked an article on the subject. From my perspective, good dividend paying stocks are a screaming buy.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/284779-the-great-hedge-fund-de-levering-event-has-arrived?source=feed

Good Investings,
    Skeeter
  • Bailing with a bucket but that waters comin in too fast! Can't remember a day when so many funds lost over 5%. HSGFX jumped over a percent so hes grinning tonight. Naw, seriously, I lightened up a couple three months back and turned out to be lucky. Am slowly adding, idiot That I am. A little PRSGX today and maybe add to DODWX tomorrow the way it's bleeding over in Asia. Ain't taking this lightly. Could go way down from here. Don't think markets like the austerity measures out of Washington and that jagged edged can we been kicking around being handed to a committee empowered to chop chop chop.