Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Stephen Colbert Interviews Alan Mulally: Video Presentation

Comments

• Dear Mindy: Think Stephen Colbert is very funny, and try to catch his show as often as I can. On the other hand, Jon Stewart is a left-wing jerk without any talent.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • edited December 2013
    Reply to @Ted: For you Ted:-) Jon Stewart's Most Devastating Interviews

http://www.popcrunch.com/10-most-devastating-jon-stewart-interviews/
  • Reply to @hank: Thanks for the effort, but my computer has a left-wing video blocker, therefore; I was unable to see Mr. Left Wing.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • Reply to @Ted: In that case - keep it tuned to your "FAUX". :-)
  • Reply to @hank: Thanks hank...great Stewart moments.
  • This piece of Colbert right-wing diatribe remains my favorite comedy moment since Eddie Murphy on SNL:
  • edited December 2013
    Reply to @Ted: Ha! Colbert, meanwhile, is in the business of making fun of right-wing jerks. Nice symmetry there!
  • Reply to @mrdarcey: I couldn't agree more. Stephen Colbert is my favorite comedian and this performance, besides being very intelligent and funny, was also a gallant one. He was gutsy enough to take on the entire political/media establishment of Washington, D.C. There was pin-drop silence among 2000+ audience during many of his most hilarious lines. And very little mention of his rendition on TV channels or newspapers later. It was the Internet that was responsible for the notoriety that the show received.