Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

"Think And Grow Rich"

TedTed
edited December 2013 in Fund Discussions
FYI: I read Napolean Hill's book 'Think And Grow Rich", that was passed down to me by my father, over fifty years ago. I highly recommend you read it. It may not have made me rich, but it certainly has helped me become wealthy.
Regards,
Ted

Comments

• I recommend it as well. After I read it, forty years ago, I made a five year list of goals which led me to start my own business. It made a big difference in my life. Over the years, I was surprised how many successful people told me they also had read the book.
  • Side note:
    This text/book is in the public domain in the United States under the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act because it was published between 1923 and 1964 inclusive, and not renewed at the US Copyright office in a timely fashion.

Google search pdf download links