Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

MFO Website

Down to a snails pace, I E-Mailed David
Regards,
Ted

Comments

• Slow for me too.
  • edited November 2018
    I've put a ticket in with our hosting company. I'll keep you posted.

--------------

Update: The hosting company is aware of the problem and is working on it. They expect it to be fully resolved within an hour. I'll update again if I hear more.
  • 10:30 CST Going okay here.
    Derf
  • @ 09:51 PST- Fine here also.
  • 3:47 p.m. Wednesday 28th Nov. screwed up. At first, it would not let me see my portfolio page. "Portfolio Manager."... Now, I can see the portf. but it refuses to acknowledge that I'm a Premium member. I do notice a new wrinkle: something like a pop-up or some sort of thing wants to display but is being removed before it can appear by Firefox.
  • @Crash- Looks like you've posted this in the wrong thread. Maybe you wanted your "Stoopid M*" thread?
  • edited November 2018
    Old_Joe said:

@Crash- Looks like you've posted this in the wrong thread. Maybe you wanted your "Stoopid M*" thread?

Yes, quite. But I looked again and saw that this one pre-dated my own. I emailed "joe" at M* and have received a useless auto-reply. Let's just see how many ways they can screw it all up differently, and mischaracterize what my complaint is, what the problem is... They will of course tell me that what they see is not what I see. Ring around the rosey. Here ya go: enjoy Arlo's "Ring Around The Rosey Rag."

• Crash: Sorry joe at M* was not any immediate help ! I guess you will have to go to plan B and slash your writs.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • Ted said:

Crash: Sorry joe at M* was not any immediate help ! I guess you will have to go to plan B and slash your writs.
    Regards,
    Ted

Yes, Ted. That usually works.
  • edited November 2018
    Update: Someone who won't reveal his surname tells me the problem is with TRP, through whom I have premium membership. What a load of crap. TRP does not run Morningstar's stuff for them. Lame. Totally lame, vapid, but oh, so typical.