Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

New Open Thread: What Are You Buying/Selling/Pondering?

2»

Comments

• edited April 2013
    The day before yesterday they really hit the tight rising channel stocks. I am down to six stocks mentioned before - SNTS, LGND, NPSP, ABC, AMCX, and WAG. I added to WAG and ABC on this morning's selloff. The market has been very resilient in light of this morning's news but would not like to see it go back down and close near the lows.

Fund wise, except for WSBEX which I sold, the usual suspects of GASFX, RYOIX, and WAFMX on the equity side and NFRIX, WHIYX, and PONDX on the bond side. I also hold and adding to PGDIX, sort of a hybrid equity income fund. I hold PSFIX but selling to move into my other bond/income funds. Will be interesting to see how bondland outside of Treasuries perform today. Emerging markets finally showing some life today and yesterday so that should be good for the PONDXers on the board.
  • Sticking with my current allocation scenarios, and contributing to funds as required to bring back in line.

The crash of 2008 has taught me quite a bit about my deficiencies as an investor at this stage of my investing career; so my portfolio has a value tilt, and relies on AA managers to seek out value where it exists (or, sit on cash if it doesn't).
  • Reply to @Hiyield007: You and me both. Own a bit of WAFMX, want more, but hate the 2%/90 day deal.
  • edited May 2013
    Do not use this thread anymore for your new positions anymore. There is a newer thread at:

http://www.mutualfundobserver.com/discuss/index.php?p=/discussion/6443/new-thread-what-are-you-buyingsellingpondering