Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• It is difficult in these kinds of reports to figure out which of these managers are just talking their book and which of them are genuinely concerned about bond investors.:-)
  • edited May 2014
    Geez - What's with all the hype lately? You'd think we're a bunch of novices here.

-- "Warning Signs Are Flashing"

-- The World's "Overbought"

-- "Stealing Market Share"

-- "Back to Earth"

-- "still buyin?"

-- "Are You Nervous Yet?"

-- "Twilight for Managed Mutual Funds"

-- "Bears Hold the Majority"

-- "Time to Increase Bet?"

-- "... U.S. Stocks Wobbly"

Excuse me .....Time for a cold one! :-)

• Crap, I still want to know how good the returns were for the advisor who was using the "stars" for investments(posted here a few days ago). Too bad for the jail thing........but, did the advisor make decent money for the clients???
  • edited May 2014
    Ha!

Maybe =).

Starting to think that the only thing more hated than a bear market is the bull market that got away.
  • It starts to smell like more baiting than constructive advice. Fact is there are plenty bond investors who are staying put and not willing to dive in the stock market when it is high all-time high. YTD return on bond this year has out-paced equity.
  • hank said:

Geez - What's with all the hype lately? You'd think we're a bunch of novices here.

-- "Warning Signs Are Flashing"

-- The World's "Overbought"

-- "Stealing Market Share"

-- "Back to Earth"

-- "still buyin?"

-- "Are You Nervous Yet?"

-- "Twilight for Managed Mutual Funds"

-- "Bears Hold the Majority"

-- "Time to Increase Bet?"

-- "... U.S. Stocks Wobbly"

Excuse me .....Time for a cold one! :-)

Headlines sell. With so much competition for your eyeballs, they have just a few seconds to catch your attention. Nothing is more effective than crying fire...