Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Having Trouble Communicating

I am able to respond to earlier posts. However I have been unsuccessful at initiating a new discussion on my own. If you have suggestions on how to solve this problem, I would appreciate it. Refreshing doesn't help and I have changes the bookmarks.

Comments

• There doesn't seem to be a problem given this post.:-)

Seriously, it is always useful when you ask for technical help in any area to describe in some detail what happens when you try and what you did rather than what you cannot do.

For example, I click the new messages button and I get an error message or the compose window is not visible, instead I see.... Or, I write a new message but when I click Post, I get an error or it just comes back to home page without posting, etc.

That would be communicating effectively!
  • @MJG2 &cman; The board has been slow to respond since early this morning.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • edited May 2014
    Madam or Sir: Suggest you re-label this as a "Technical" question using the MFO edit feature. We got some sharp cookies in the technical area may be able to help with this.
  • @hank: Believe me the powers to be at MFO are aware of problem. The question is what are they going to do about it ?
    Regards,
    Ted
  • Maybe it's the server and not a MFO problem?
  • Don't worry. I usually don't have problems when others do. This time I definitely have had a slow response time when I first link to the site. I thought it was just me so I said nothing until I saw this thread.