Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Vanguard’s Genocide Problem

FYI: (Click On Article Title At Top Of Google Search)
The first six agenda items for next month’s Vanguard shareholder meeting cover riveting topics such as the appointment of trustees, service agreements, and the investment objectives of certain index funds. The seventh and final item concerns genocide.
That got serious in a hurry.
A group of activists is asking Vanguard to adopt a new policy...
Regards,
Ted
https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=0kD0WameIoKUjwSG6pko&q=Vanguard’s+Genocide+Problem+Barron's&oq=Vanguard’s+Genocide+Problem+Barron's&gs_l=psy-ab.3...6307.11470.0.11775.12.11.0.0.0.0.76.646.10.11.0....0...1.1j2.64.psy-ab..1.8.564.6..35i39k1j33i160k1j33i21k1.104.S6R5KWZ3TXA

Comments

• Tried most of the links nut can't figure out how to read the article except for subscribing
  • @jerry: Just checked Vanguard article, if you click on article from Google search it should work.
    Regards,
    Ted